Everything we do at PMA is about you! Things change, but it’s nothing to worry about. We take our customers privacy and security very seriously and we are 100% committed to protecting it.
If you have any questions about how we protect your privacy, you can contact us on email@example.com
Planet Music Academy, PMA (“we” or “us”) considers as private any personal information (i.e. information from which you can be identified) supplied by you to PMA while using this Site and will hold it in accordance with applicable Data Protection legislation currently in force.
This policy (together with any other documents referred to in it) describes what personal information we collect or obtain about you and how we use it.
This policy covers the following:
B. Information we may collect or receive about you
C. Website Cookies
D. How we use your information
E. How we may share your information
F. Retention of your information
G. Where we store information about you
H. Use of the Internet
I. Your rights
J. Access to information
L. Contact details
If you undertake any of the following activities and provide personal data to us we will endeavour to make it clear why we need it and to obtain your specific consent to use it. Unless otherwise notified you will be treated as having consented to our use of your personal data under the terms of this Policy if you:
- visit any of the websites we may operate from time to time (“Planet Music Academy Websites”) including
- subscribe for email newsletters and updates
- obtain any goods or services from us
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Planet Music Academy. Unit 3, Bridge Business Park, Top Street, Old Martlesham, Woodbridge, Suffolk. IP124RB
B. INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us.
You may give us information about you by filling in enquiry forms on any PMA owned Websites or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise.
The information you give us may include
- Your name, address, e-mail address and phone numbers.
C. WEBSITE COOKIES
D. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use information held about you:
- to fulfil our obligations to you in the following ways:-
– to provide you with quotes for equipment you have enquired about;
– to assist in the delivery of equipment you have ordered
- to keep you updated in the following ways:
– to provide you with updates on the progress of your enquires/deliveries;
– to send you mail shots that provide details about the products and services that PMA provide;
- in relation to the operation of PMA Websites which you use:
– to ensure that content from the site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
E. HOW WE MAY SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We do not share your data - however we may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply any contract or terms in force between you and us; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of PMA, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
F. RETENTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may keep and process your personal data for so long as you remain a customer or potential customer.
We may also retain and process your personal data in a format that does not permit identification of you for historical and statistical purposes.
G. WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The data that we collect from you will only be stored on our on-premise server and manual filing.
H. USE OF THE INTERNET
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to us; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
I. YOUR RIGHTS
- If we retain your personal data after your enquiry then you have the right to ask us not to process your personal data. You can exercise this right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that if you place an order then we are legally obliged to maintain your data for 7 years by the HMRC and so your data will be retained until after that period.
- You also have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We may send you marketing information related to products and services similar to those you have enquired about originally. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by unsubscribing from these marketing emails. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com
- Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from other websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
J. ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. You can exercise this right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any queries relating to this policy then please contact us at Planet Music Academy. Unit 3, Bridge Business Park, Top Street, Old Martlesham, Woodbridge, Suffolk. IP124RB - 01394 383700