Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions:
• Any lesson missed by the student shall be paid for unless otherwise agreed with the teacher or management.
• 48-hours notice must be given before cancelling or rearranging a lesson.
• Full fees still apply if cancellations are made on the day of lesson.
• If the teacher is unavailable to give any scheduled lesson, it will be carried forward to another date. If this is not possible, any fee already paid will be used to pay for a future lesson.
• Pupils/Parents are to inform the reception of any dates a pupil cannot make.
• Block lesson payments expire after 6 months.
• Planet Music Academy is open as normal during all school holidays but closed during bank holidays.
• Parents are welcome to accompany children during lessons.
• DBS certificates are available to view upon request.
• Planet Music Academy is a UK registered company with public liability insurance.
The term ‘Planet Music Academy’ or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Unit 3, Bridge Business Park, Top Street, Old Martlesham, Woodbridge, Suffolk, IP124RB. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
The names “Planet Music“, “Planet Music Academy” and the logo are the trademarks of Planet Music Academy.
The code, text, and graphical elements on this website are Copyright © 2015 Planet Music Academy. All rights reserved.
Main content photography courtesy of Adrian Green. www.adriangreenphotography.com